Preparation of Manuscript
All papers are carefully refereed by two independent reviewers. Papers limited to twenty-five printed pages will be considered, provided they are not under consideration for publication elsewhere. Surveys and short communications are also considered. Occasionally, special issues devoted to topics of particular interest are invited.
All submitted articles must be accompanied by an abstract that summarizes the principal results obtained and/or the new ideas behind them. Some basic guidelines are:
- All papers should be written in LaTeX format.
- The first page should contain the author's names, affiliations, and addresses.
- An abstract should not exceed two hundred words.
- Acknowledgments and other announcements should be presented at the end.
- References should appear at the end of the paper and follow standard practices such as that found in the sample LaTeX file.
- The e-mails of all authors must be included in the article to be sent.
- Authors are encouraged to use the journal’s typesetting format which can be downloaded here. (Instructions_journal0.tex and Instructions_journal0.bib or PDF file Instructions_journal0.pdf).
In order to expedite the review process of the submitted manuscript, the authors are encouraged to suggest five to eight potential reviewers for their manuscript. Ensure that the following items are present: Title (Dr. Miss. Mr. Mrs. Ms. Prof.), First Name, Last Name, Degree (Ph.D., M.Ph., M.Sc., M.D., etc.), E-mail address (Multiple e-mail addresses should be separated by a semicolon), Position, Institution, Department, Full postal address.
It is important to consider the following: the reviewers must not be from your own institution; and they should not have joint publications with any of the authors. However, the final choice of reviewers is at the editors' discretion.
Submission of Manuscript
After your paper is accepted for publication, you will be contacted by the editor and you will be required at this step to submit the LaTeX files. Final formatting matters will follow, and publication will then be immediate.